Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12

(Topic created on: 23-07-2023 06:51 PM)
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
I have been using the Samsung Galaxy a12 for more than 6 months and I can say the battery camera speaker and the charging has degraded so much 
Not a good buy 
Just warning people 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hey, your battery can degrade alot by over charging and alot of other reasons, also your speaker can sound worse due to debris in your speaker, use bluetack against your phones speakers, and also the camera can't degrade unless your lens is dirty or has a buildup of anything over it.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Thanks for the heads up, I personally buy the S model series yes they are very dear compared to the A models but worth it in the long run.
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
The thing is I've never let my phone like charge too much and I clean the speakers and the camera is never diry
0 Likes
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
Did it happen after an update by any chance? Samsung destroy thousands of phone with each software update everytime.
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@Scoobs222 I am sorry you feel this way. Our updates are designed to help improve the security and performance of your phone, this is not intended to ruin the phone.

0 Likes
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
I get that, thats the whole point of an update, so why are they ruining phones?
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Hello and no this happend after 3 months of use
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Okay but this phone is not performing well and it lags alit like today it would not open apps and it would open the app 5 times to make it run properly
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Harjotsingh: To troubleshoot this issue, please head to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now (if prompted) > Memory > Clean now. 

Also, head to Settings > Apps > Select an affected app > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache. I also recommend restarting your Galaxy A12 to refresh the device, and address any temporary software issues that might be affecting the performance. 

0 Likes