Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Questions A21s

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 08:36 AM)
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options
A21s running very slow.
I have 32gb of internal storage. Space is taken up by Other=18.54gb System =9.48gb leaving 3.98gb. I have deleted a number of apps and moved what I can to SD card to get to this amount of spare storage. What can I do to increase storage and get phone running faster?
Will A21s get new One UI 6 Update if so when. 
Thank you 
Andrew C J
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Piper123
Maestro
Options
A21s is not getting the Android 14 update (are you on 12 currently?).

Memory - are you able to add a micro SD card?

Faster phone - suggest clearing all cache app by app and then running wipe partition cache.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Beeeman: If you have a micro SD card installed, then I recommend moving all personal media files (photos, videos and music) to the card, to free up your internal storage space. To do this, please swipe up from your Home screen > Samsung (folder) > My Files > Images (as an example) > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Edit > Select the images you want to move, or tap 'All' in the top left > Move > Tap the Back button > Select your SD card > Select a folder, or create a new one > Move here. 

To keep your phone running smoothly, please head to Settings > Device care (or Battery and device care, depending on your current Android version) > Optimise now > Memory > Clean now. I also recommend restarting your phone every 48 hours to resolve any software issues that might be affecting the performance of the device. 

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Get google One cloud storage. Cheap, easy and you will never loose your stuff not matter what.
It's a good little investment.
0 Likes
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options

Not certain of version
How do you run wipe partition cache wipe.
128 SD card already in.
0 Likes
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options
Android version 12
0 Likes