NV_UK
Navigator
Options
it's the final release indeed
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
Final release. WiFi Calling disappeared after restart. Was after update and than gone...
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
First attempt failed for me. It downloaded, but phone simply restarted and didn't install.
Here goes attempt 2.
0 Likes
slater1991
Pioneer
Options
hmmm google pay not working for me
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
member app has gone back to the non-beta version, so I guess it is the final release.
Google Pay might take a while for proper certification.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone got release notes/change log?
The info on the software update screen didn't give much away.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Chat bubbles still re-appear in the top left corner after they've been dismissed, and their previous position isn't remembered.

Notification panel's 2 stage fade-in delay is still too long and gives the initial impression that the Notifications aren't loading.

Notification panel's bottom edge still gets stuck at its default too-high position sometimes, and you have to close the panel and re-open for it to expand correctly. 

I'm not convinced the developers have actually paid attention to error reports this year, and they've just pushed for a release date target rather than a "when ready" target. 

I'm sure I'll stumble across other bugs I had as they happen. I can't check what they were because Members app now only displays my stable bug reports (from Android 10), and none of my beta reports. 

0 Likes
NV_UK
Navigator
Options
I'm guessing is stable enough to release to meet deadlines but I would expect small weekly updates to follow based on the above mentioned issues.
0 Likes