Did you mean: 

2nd update

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 07:12 PM)
Rizij222
Navigator
Options
I was waiting for the 2nd update 
Over 700mb and 0 improvements. 
Chrome together with Google homepage can not display information properly. Keypad is still lagging. Phone is over heating when charging wireless. 
#samsung managing director to be sucked. 
He should try these beta updates before we get it. Wtf 
Frustrating. Disappointing. Un acceptable 
7 REPLIES 7
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
It's a beta... you either count yourself lucky they're doing a public beta so you can test drive it and report the bugs so they're fixed before everybody else gets it, or don't use it if you can't handle a pre-release version of software not being perfect.
0 Likes
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
Beta it's for testers so you should now that's be lots bugs till finally software. I reset software installed beta as clean software not over Android 10 works fine of course have issues but that's normal
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
chrome issue is not related to beta.... uninstall and reinstall will fix the issue
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
This is actually the 4th beta update from Samsung, we just received the 1st and now the 4th one.
check the build number as ZTK1 is latest. we jumped 2 versions 🤪

I am still having issues with keyboard freezing and a stupid white box under my words.. (suggestion) it's cut in half so I can't even see the words it suggests.. also I thought it was messenger crashing but turns out where ever ever type it locks up and force closes which ever app is being typed on.. losing all text.. very frustrating
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Camera app updated version number from 11.0.0.59 - 11.0.0.79 & resolution menu is changed, the optimize button on home page widget is now a blue paint brush... 🤮🤮 & I even have a black bar above my wallpaper sometimes since this update.. see photo..

Security update & stability as its a BETA after all.. the 700mb is needed obviously 🙄

also power saving menu is missing sometimes when I scroll down..

Screenshot_20201026-232841_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20201104-223325_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
ironarse
Student
Options
Build ZTK1 just means first beta build of November 2020 and is the second Beta release for the Global Exynos model.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Rizij222,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing 😔

Below you can find the list of issues that have been fixed in the latest update:

- Calendar UI does not appear when the Calendar schedule alarm is ringing
- Sound does not occur when connecting earphones after Dolby On while playing music
- The message that Bixby continues to be forcibly terminated is displayed
- After applying theme download, message app abnormal forced termination
- The brightness is maintained when switching to the home screen while the video enhancement function is set
- Half of the screen is gray when moving to the home screen after using multi-window
- Lock screen music widget operation error
- No SVC occurs while unattended, or No SVC is displayed but data communication is normal
- Mirroring connection failure with Chromecast

If you notice any other errors, please report them via the Members application. Hopefully they'll be fixed soon :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes