Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Where can I register my products? I have numerous Samsung SSD Drives and want to register them and get technical support.

(Topic created on: 15-11-2023 04:45 AM)
Sherry8324
Student
Options

As the subject states.

When I used VPN I accidentally was able to register some of my products in the USA but lost connection to the site afterwards.

When i go to my Samsung account (here in Finland) it only gives me option to find my Samsung phone and nothign else. I don't even have Samsung phone but numerous Solid State Drives and also other products. But the SSD drives are the most important ones. Googling here and elsewhere leads nowhere.

So please help, where can i find the registration and get technical support? This seems to be an impossible task.

BR

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Sherry8324
Student
Options

Lots of thanks and gratitudes :smiling-face: Seems to be exactly what I have been looking for.

Disclaimer:

I have couple of older models of SSD:s that are Encrypted Drives and not possible to secure erase with Samsung magician or PSID reverted even if I got the PSID numbers printed on them. Frustrating.

Newer NVMe Drives (980, 980 Pro and 990 Pro) work fine but the older 2.5 SSD's particularly Samsung 850 Pro 512GB and Samsung 840 Evo 120GB are the problematic ones. The smaller one is not a big deal but would be great to be able to unlock and reuse the 512GB one.

In case someone has a solution for this already I would be happy to hear it. But I try to get support form Samsung also just in case.

Thank you all so very much :smiling-face:

AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Please press the solution button so others ça see it better of they have similar enquiry 👍
0 Likes