Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pass not syncing on Galaxy Book 3 Pro (and terrible customer service)

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 11:09 AM)
krr13
Explorer
Options

So I will start with the issue and then share my experience with Samsung customer support.

I use Samsung Pass on my mobile and on my Galaxy Book 3 Pro.  However Samsung Pass data is not syncing with Samsung cloud on my Galaxy Book.  Sync is on but whenever I try to sync it doesn't work and the last sync date shows as 01/01 00:00 and I get an error that says could not sync.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the pass and account app on my galaxy book.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 105829.png

Screenshot 2023-10-02 110110.png

And so to my experience with customer service.  Started a live chat. 

Agent 1 - this is a mobile application issue transferred to someone else. 

Agent 2 - this is a laptop issue transferred to someone else (agent 1 again)

Agent 1 (again) - "Samsung pass isnt compatible".  After sending the page link that shows it is compatible I was fobbed off and told it is an account related issue and to speak to the account team on the phone.

I'd have hoped that customer service would have been better than this.

1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I use a Book2 Pro, don't use Pass, but have similar issues with Samsung Gallery syncing, in the end I gave up.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]