Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy book 360

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 10:27 PM)
joey18
Journeyman
Options
Hello I've just got myself a Samsung galaxy book 360 and set it all up and tried the quick share, it let's me send from my phone to laptop but not my laptop to my phone, on the laptop on quick share it says turn on Bluetooth and I click it and nothing is happening, I've checked my Bluetooth and it is on but not getting my phone come up or anything on my laptop. Can somebody help please

Thank you 
5 REPLIES 5
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I had the same issue transferring from my tablet to phone and vise versa. The support agent got me to set up Smart Flow which is fantastic. It takes some setting up bur once its done. It's works like a dream. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube to get you started.

I hope this helps
0 Likes
joey18
Journeyman
Options
Oh nice nice, but one of the main reasons I got this laptop was for quick share, so now I can't use that and have to use something else ?. Thank you pal
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
No sorry I didn't explain. Smart flow, I think is replacing quick share.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hello @joey18 !

For more information on Samsung Flow, please check the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-samsung-flow-and-how-do-i-use-it/

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes this is a pain and there is nothing Quick about it, surely if both are trusted connected devices why the need to handshake every time and also accept the files

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes