Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 49" G93SC Odyssey OLED G9 240Hz Gaming Monitor

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 07:19 AM)
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
My new setup, the crown jewel of monitors, the latest 49in Ultra wide Oled curved Samsung monitor (Odyssey Oled g9) , love this thing!

49" G93SC Odyssey OLED G9 240Hz Gaming Monitor

Yes I am getting 120HZ ultra wide and 49in full resolution without compromise using a specific DP 1.4 to usb c cable. The dock allows me to connect one cable to my MacBook Pro and it charges it, switches on the screen, speakers and mouse without having to do anything else. This setup still has a few other things I will be adding more soon and any questions feel free to ask. Share your setup too, #ultrawide #samsungmonitor #honeywell #Apple #Studio #flexispot #desk #samsungodysseyoledg9 #desksetup #desk #Seagate
8 REPLIES 8
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Dam thats a good looking monitor
G G
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it is, the curve is subtle and the lighting on the back looks super cool
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you find the curve improves gaming
G G
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TechZilla  Looks impressive though not for me personally.  one Review here for those who may be considering it  https://www.pcworld.com/article/2040013/samsung-odyssey-oled-g9-review.html 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Tbh I think the Samsung monitors with more extreme curves improve gaming more.
waynebaal
Apprentice
Options

Have you ever had the issue with this monitor where if your PC has a problem and/or you need to boot into Safe Mode, then no image will be shown due to 'Unsupported Resolution'?

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I haven't personally had this issue
0 Likes
Members_pzsjfQq
First Poster
Options

Hello, I purchased the same screen. Do you have power LED working ? Mine does not...

I know there's an option in configuration menu to make it works or not, but it doesn't change anything.

Someone with the same issue ?

0 Likes