Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Samsung care plus on my laptop uk?

(Topic created on: 21-01-2024 06:49 PM)
RhysE
Journeyman
Options
How do I get samsung care + on my book 2 Pro 360 as on the sansung care website uk they show pricing for laptops but when you go to buy insurance it only gives 3 option phones tablets and watches when I bought the laptop it said I could add Samsung care to the purchase and pay it now but I didn't have the money to and it said I can get it up to 60 days after receiving it so how do I get samsung care? I asked samsung and the guy sent me a link to make a claim on samsung care plus which I can't do as I don't even have samsung care +
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
RhysE
Journeyman
Options
No doesn't work after you scroll down press the buy now there's no option to choose laptop 1705865288600.jpg
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Interesting.
0 Likes
RhysE
Journeyman
Options
Yeah which is weird as they show us the pricing for laptops but don't give me a option I have contacted Samsung care + but can take 2 days before I get a response
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess you'd have to wait for their reply.

Alternatively you could try your bank if they cover electronics maybe via a monthly payment or something .
0 Likes
RhysE
Journeyman
Options
Wow so apparently they don't offer insurance on laptops despite it saying so on the website 1706003815461_1706003815449_0.jpg1706003850250.jpg
0 Likes
RhysE
Journeyman
Options
I bought a laptop from Samsung and I was able to add Samsung care plus to my laptop at checkout but I didn't have enough for that day so I thought after I get the laptop I'll get it but after getting in contact with Samsung as they show pricing to get samsung care on laptops but when you go to buy it there's only options for phone tablet and watch so I sent a email to samsung care team and they responded shown in picture below but they offer pricing what should I do now?

0 Likes