Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help : I can't get my Samsung Ark 55" to work with a HDMI <-> display port adapter

(Topic created on: 07-11-2023 11:11 PM)
Nuncaparo
First Poster
Options

I have 2 samsung ark 55", one work's properly on HDMI and because my computer have only 1 hdmi and 3 display port (RTX 3090 Palit)

So I buy a cable with one side HDMI and the other side Displayport but this not worked.

Then i buy an adaptator to convert the ark HDMI cable in HDMI <-> display port and this also not worked too.

I called the support but they still trying to found a solution, they know there is this problem but they don't know how to solve it ATM.  Samsung and me know there is people where using a hdmi/displayport converter works but maybe I could try to buy the same product if someone here did it...? :s

I also put the frequency at 29hz, 30hz then 60hz / 165hz and 120hz but the problem still here.

A famous youtuber used adaptator using 3 samsung ARK with a RTX 3090 and it worked for him but it was a test, he no longer has the 3 screens and no longer remembers the adapter he used.

I clearly don't want buy an RTX 4090 to get 2xhdmi when my RTX3090 is sufficent for my needs x)

Someone around the place to give me a helping  hand? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Thank's

Axel

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0