Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book Pro Screen Crack?

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 09:16 AM)
Ada25
First Poster
Options

Hi there,  so another normal day until I open my laptop lid to use just to realise it has a crack on the screen?! It was fine yesterday, nothing hit it or even moved from its position on my desk. 

First a small line appeared, like a scratch, and now I have a blue bigger arrow like scratch and it seems to be growing?! 

Any idea? 

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-30 at 08.53.47_f7415d67.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
mlaw54
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have just discovered a very similar crack on my screen. Have you had any response from Samsung on this?

0 Likes
Ada25
First Poster
Options
Not really. I mean I spoke to a representative on their online support chat, they can't say the cause without sending to assistance. It could be due to low temperature or pressure on the screen.

Nothing they can do rather than refer to the repair company, as mine is over 2 years there is no warranty cover anymore.

Long story short, it will cost £350 to replace the screen.
0 Likes
mlaw54
First Poster
Options

Thanks for replying. Samsung telling me it's my fault, then later saying its cosmetic damage and all in all deflecting at every stage to offer me a solution. I've got the Book3 and it's had an audioboard failure and now this screen crack in 9 months of ownership. Not fit for purpose in my opinion.

0 Likes