Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWA 9100S Rear Speaker Not Linking to Q6A Series Soundbar

(Topic created on: 29-02-2024 04:24 PM)
DavHayre
First Poster
Options

I bought a pair of refurbished SWA 9100S Rear Speakers online, and the company I bought them from has gone out of business. They haven't worked from day 1. When I connect power lead, neither the power or link LEDs light up. They do both blink once when I press the ID Set button, but then go off again. When I try to link them via the Q6A Series Soundbar (by holding the up button on the remote control for 5 seconds), they still fail to connect, and both LEDs on the rear speakers (power & link) remain unlit.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the issue, or are they dead in the water?!?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
HW-Q600A? Yeah definitely the right ones SWA 9100S try power cycling the lot. It's two speakers and a hub right?
0 Likes
DavHayre
First Poster
Options

Yes, they're the ones, with the hub. When you say power cycling, you mean just power everything down and restart? I appreciate your help, thanks.

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Yep but not just power, unplug from the wall will reset it a little more.
0 Likes
DavHayre
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it made no difference. I get a feeling it's an issue with the hub module as neither LED is lit when I plug it into the mains. The only time the lights come on, briefly, is when I press the link button at the back. They come on for a second and then go out again
0 Likes
DavHayre
First Poster
Options
Shame I can't even connect the speakers to the soundbar with the speaker wires, instead of the wireless hub they came with. Unless someone out there knows how?
0 Likes