Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundcore Life P2i

(Topic created on: 18-06-2023 09:07 AM)
Lowlife45
First Poster
Options
My earbuds won't connect to Bluetooth the case is has stay on light but if I press the buttons to the earbuds it won't work I tried cleaning it but nothing changed.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
This is the samsung forum not the soundcore forum, sounds like an issue with the earbuds
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lowlife45: Have you tried connecting the headphones to another compatible device to see if the issue persists? If you're attempting to connect the headphones to a Samsung mobile device, then please place them in pairing mode by following the manufacturers instructions, then head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Tap on the relevant option in the available connections list, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the connection. 

If you're still having problems then please let me know the model number of the device you're attempting to connect your headphones to, and I will look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Lowlife45
First Poster
Options
I'm using my Samsung A13 at the moment I don't really have another device I could use
0 Likes
Lowlife45
First Poster
Options
This is how it looks like20230618_145826_1000002394_1687096706.jpg
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lowlife45  Try resetting by placing the  Soundcore  Life earbuds in the charging case with the case open press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds  until the LED indicator flashes red 3 times. once this step is complete should be able to repair to your Device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Lowlife45
First Poster
Options
Ok
0 Likes
Lowlife45
First Poster
Options
It won't turn red
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Here's an extract from the manual
Soundcore Life P2i Manual | How to Reset?

Step 1: Delete the Soundcore Life P2i from the connected devices list on the device’s Bluet3oth.

Step 2: Place the earbuds into the charging case and keep its lid open.

Step 3: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on the charging case for about 10 seconds, until a red light flashes three times. After that, the resetting will be done.

Soundcore Life P2i Manual | How to Reset?

Step 1: Delete the Soundcore Life P2i from the connected devices list on the device’s Bluet3oth.

Step 2: Place the earbuds into the charging case and keep its lid open.

Step 3: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on the charging case for about 10 seconds, until a red light flashes three times. After that, the resetting will be done.

Notice step one in particular.

0 Likes
Lowlife45
First Poster
Options
Thank you for your help it started working eventually yesterday I drained the power for a couple days which cause it to be low then recharge and it connected perfectly
0 Likes