Did you mean: 

Samsung Soundbar HW-N850 no display.

(Topic created on: 24-03-2024 11:34 AM)
Members_lpQTYTf
Apprentice
Options

Hello All,

I was wondering if you could help.

The display on the soundbar stopped working. Every other function works perfectly fine, so I can still connect to it, turn it on and toggle through sound volume and all other functions and different sound modes. The only issue is, that I can't see what I'm doing, since the display is just black. I have tried unplugging and testing different cables. It's connected to the TV through HDMI. The soundbar was not used for 2 years, just set it up yesterday.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Members_lpQTYTf: If you press the Source button on the top of the sound bar, does anything appear on the display (e.g. HDMI1)? If you have tried the remote, as well as the buttons on the soundbar itself, and the issue has persisted, then an engineers inspection will be required to get to the root of the issue for you. To arrange an inspection, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

0 Likes
Members_lpQTYTf
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your comment, Andrew.

I have tried a remote, all the buttons on the sound bar and nothing appears on the display.

0 Likes