Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q990c soundbar

(Topic created on: 30-11-2023 07:48 PM)
Ads1987
Apprentice
Options

Please can someone help me.
I purchased this soundbar yesterday 29/11/23 received it today 30th I've registered it 👍, ... so this soundbar has a 300 pound cashback when I'm filling out the form it's saying every time I fill in the serial number it's not a valid S/N , I've filled it on correctly straight from the soundbar etc etc ? 
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Ads1987. Congratulations on your new soundbar. The serial and model number are printed on a sticker on the back of the soundbar. Is this what you're using to complete the claims form?

If you are using the serial number on the back of the soundbar (as I believe you are) and, if the error persists, please reach out to the Promotions Team. The details can be found on the Help & Support section of the website.

Please let me know how you get on.

Ads1987
Apprentice
Options
Hi @PaulM1 , yes I used the s/n from the back of the soundbar it's just not working I've tried from my phone tablet and laptop , it just keeps saying please enter a valid s/n
0 Likes
Ads1987
Apprentice
Options
I will give them a call tomorrow will they definitely sort this out for me? It's really strange 😕, have you come across this at all? Wonder why it's not working?
0 Likes
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
I'm literally having the same issue with a soundbar I purchased.
0 Likes
Ads1987
Apprentice
Options
This comment has made me feel a little better, it's really doing my head in. I got through to the customer service (Philippines) they tried and said its coming up error aswel and to contact the promotions tomorrow. I've tried all different ways and it's still not doing it. I take it you got yours today or yesterday then aswel? Is it the s/n part for you aswel?
0 Likes
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
I ordered mine yesterday and received mine today.
Mine is especially failing on the serial number part. I copied and pasted the serial number from the receipt and typed the last letter still no luck
Your sound bar will have a letter at the end of the S\N. Double check and enter this
0 Likes
Ads1987
Apprentice
Options
Yep I did that aswel copied and pasted , typing it , done all that still doesn't work. It's weird isn't it, hope it gets sorted out, I'll be ringing them first thing in the morning. Wonder if other people are having the same issue.
0 Likes
Ads1987
Apprentice
Options
I also ordered mine yesterday and received today
0 Likes
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
Same I'll be calling them tomorrow morning too
0 Likes