Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiroom Grouping WAM550

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 05:13 PM)
drewbie2
First Poster
Options

I'd be very grateful for help in grouping my speakers. I have two sets of two speakers in separate rooms. I've been trying to put them into two different groups of two for stereo sound. I get a message that my wifi strength isnt strong enough to group a second set of speakers yet I know the signal strength is fine.The speakers play fine individually. Samsung say that the multihub will only support one grouping of two speakers yet I've managed to get three speakers working in separate rooms . It's driving me nuts. Can anyone advise me. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Tedilan
Explorer
Options

Well, the speakers can connect to the router directly. You can check the signal reception in the Multiroom app.

If any has weak reception, it would make a lot of retry in wireless communication and it would occur a wireless communication congestion! if any occupies the air, the others must wait for their turn till the one finish its communication.  This is how Wifi communicates. So please make sure the signal reception of all of your speakers is the best status. Power Line Communication Adaptor may be useful in case.

Hope this helps you out! 

0 Likes