Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection

(Topic created on: 06-10-2023 10:37 AM)
KenKidd
Student
Options

Hi All

I would like to access the Samsung TV Plus app installed on my Samsung TV but have a problem with it connecting to the internet.

TV programs are by way of a Zgemma satellite box which is linked to an Orange Livebox router (i'm in France).

When I try to get the app up and running it fails due to the Livebox password I enter it says is incorrect (it isn't).

Is this because the satellite box is already connected using the same password as I am typing in and, if so, is there a way around this?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Ken

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I found the following on Askmefast
A man from Orange phoned me after I put the question to them. On the side of the Livebox are 2 buttons, just above the USB socket on mine, numbered 1 and 2. Press the number 1 button for 10 seconds until the light on the top starts blinking. You then have a short p[eriod (10 mins) to connect the Ipad, inputting the WEP code. I misread a D for a zero initially but on second attempt it connected, so check WEP code carefully.

Read more: How i connect my orange livebox to my samsung galaxy for wfi? - I cant connect my samsung galaxy s3 tomy live box for wifi :: Ask Me Fast at https://www.askmefast.com/How_i_connect_my_orange_livebox_to_my_samsung_galaxy_for_wfi-qna3461843.ht...
Not sure if relevant, if not contact Orange for support.
KenKidd
Student
Options

Thanks for that Pugs1957.

Unfortunately, that seems to be for a different Livebox (maybe older?) as mine does not have a USB socket on the side and neither of the 2 (1 front, 1 back) have the 1 & 2 option.

Will probably have to give Orange a try to figure out a solution.

Ken

lescargo
First Poster
Options
Were can i find android app password
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @lescargo , Can you share more information with us about this one? E.g. which device it's on, and the full name of the app?

0 Likes