Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-B450/ZA bluetooth connectivity issues

(Topic created on: 10-09-2023 04:00 PM)
Ernest_U
First Poster
Options

I purchased my unit about a year ago, and it worked fine. I could disconnect it from my TV and play music from my phone, everything sounded great, and all was well. A few months ago, it started cutting out mid-use and rapidly flashing between all the connection options. USB>NO USB>DIRECT IN.>BT. Sometimes it would work fine and other times we could only get a few minutes out of it.It even turns itself on while the TV is off. Some days DIRECT IN worked and other days it would only take Bluetooth. I called customer service and they said to hard reset it by unplugging it and plugging it back in, and that fixed it for a day or so until it came back again. I called customer service again and they said to soft reset it by holding the volume up and volume down buttons down at the same time and holding until the unit reset. This didn't work so I sent it to get examined. They found NOTHING wrong with the unit and shipped it back. It worked fine for a few weeks and has started acting up in the same way again. I even tried replacing the batteries in the Soundbar remote and charging the TV remote. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I don't know what else to do and I'm super bummed I paid $150 for a big headache basically.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0