Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT-J5500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

(Topic created on: 23-07-2020 01:15 PM)
Mal27
Apprentice
Options

hope you have better luck than I did https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/audio-video/ht-j4500-home-cinema-cycling-on-and-off-repeatedly/m..., had exactly the same problem in June with my HT- J5500 home cinema unit. Contacted Samsung and sent back my unit to RepairTech on the 29th of June for my 'Free of Charge Repair'.

Last week I received a call from RepairTech to advise me that they had checked the unit and it had passed all their tests and the fault was something else and that I would have to pay to get it repaired. 

So I requested the unit to be sent back unrepaired and have now decided never to buy Samsung again!

Just ordered a new Yamaha surround sound system today! and will replace my other Samsung products over the next few years! (2 phones, 2 TV's and Washing machine). 

A real shame considering that I use to be a real ambassdor for their products.... but it's a lesson learned too much of a coincidence that my unit failed at the same time as everyone elses.... onwards and upwards and goodbye to Samsung.

1 REPLY 1
Sahan Kelum
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem in my HTS. Thank you for informing about their customer service. I have now decided never to buy Samsung again.

0 Likes