Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HELP! Samsung Q600A Soundbar Bluetooth Audio Dropping Out

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 08:54 PM)
danrea
First Poster
Options

Hiya, I got a Samsung Q600A set up, loving it to be honest apart from this problem.. had it about 5 weeks but hadn't yet tried my iPhone 13 Pro Max on it, sometimes I'd like to just listen to music on it without using it with the TV

So I connected and after about a minute the audio cuts out for seconds at a time. Another minute or two later it'll do the same. Then sometimes it will cut out over and over for a short while. It's very intermittent but I can't play a full song or two without the audio disconnecting.

I have tested it with the TV using Bluetooth (I'd use a HDMI cable normally. But they said to try BT to rule out hardware. The TV (LG OLED B9) was flawless, not a problem at least for the test time. I tested a MacBook Air (M1 variant), this was also fine for the time I tested it, I tried it another time and that also showed the same problem.

It appears to me a problem specifically with Apple products potentially? (iPhone, iPad and MacBook affected).

As an extra measure, I tested another family members iPhone 13 Pro Max, same iOS update (not that it seems to matter) and yet again, it started to cut out, so that rules out my iPhone being faulty.

I followed the initial trouble shooting like unplugging both soundbar and sub for 30 seconds then initialising (INT-OK-BYE). Still no good. Updated the firmware as well on all devices including the soundbar.

Is anyone else having issues like this? It can't be just me..

£400 down for this gear and not at all what I expect from it.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
milly7879
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem. Seems no fixes. Had to return it. It’s a shame because it’s a good soundbar 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
milly7879
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem. Seems no fixes. Had to return it. It’s a shame because it’s a good soundbar 

0 Likes
danrea
First Poster
Options

Yup that’s what I did too, got an LG SN7Y for £100 less and even happier with that instead

0 Likes