Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G9 Odyssey Screen Freeze, Pixelation, Computer Crash

(Topic created on: 10-12-2023 06:04 AM)
Conner Johanson
First Poster
Options

Just picked up this monitor around Black Friday and have already been having issues. It seems to occur most when using either Chrome or Firefox while watching videos. I've stress tested my GPU with multiple applications to see if my 4090 was the problem, but it's 99.9% not the issue. I think this issue has happened once while gaming but mainly just in web browsers. The screen will freeze and become pixelated across the entire monitor sometimes blacking out and fixing itself, other times resulting in my computer restarting itself. This was not an issue while using my prior monitor and I have played around with the internal setting of both my new monitor and my system settings to no avail. I'm fairly upset and am close to returning the monitor because this is just unacceptable for its price. Figured I'd post here in the hopes someone has maybe experienced something similar and could provide some insight. Wondering if new cables might help, but I would have hoped the ones supplied with the monitor would do the job. Hope these photos help give some context!IMG_0337.jpgIMG_0346.jpgIMG_0347.jpgIMG_0350.jpgIMG_0352.jpg

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Different cable? And all PC drivers/windows are updated? Check for monitor update too. My guess itsba windows scaling issue.
0 Likes