Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connection to my Q95T TV

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
lahoof
Voyager
Options
I have Buds Live and Buds Pro. Both have paired successfully with my Q95T television. When I choose either as a Bluetooth audio output I get around 2 to 3 seconds sound from the Buds then sound reverts back to the sound bar. I have updated all firmware. Can anyone suggest anything else I can try.?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It shouldn't matter as you manually select the BT source, but maybe unpair one set of buds and see,  or before that try again and avoid any interaction with the remote, maybe that triggers a switch.

Odd I don't use mine often but, not had such an issue.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Update: If I unplug the Sonos eArc HDMI, everything works fine regarding the headphones. Is anyone else having this issue.?
0 Likes