Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 08:51 PM)
TomatoSoup44
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, Is anyone else very disappointed with the free screen protectors provided with the S24 series, specifically the S24 Ultra? I never thought I'd be complaining about something I was given for free, but these are the cheapest most fragile screen protectors I have ever used in my life! They don't even fit the full screen properly! It's a joke Scamsung charge £29 for these normally, I've just bought a £5 pair of screen protectors on Ebay that funnily enough are better than the Samsung ones. It's a complete shame, I really love the phone but Samsung need to provide better protection for it. The screen protectors provided wouldnt stop a feather damaging my device nevermind a actual drop!! The screen protectors get bubbles all over no matter how carefully you apply it, and if you try and use your fingernail to get the bubbles out it completely cracks on you! What a shameful product. Don't buy if you are thinking of! 
8 REPLIES 8
Piper123
Maestro
Options
One word

Rubbish

Not even worth the box they were sent in.
TomatoSoup44
Apprentice
Options
Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way 😆 thank you
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Someone mentioned. They negate the screens anti reflective effect so I am still debating whether to put them.on or not.
0 Likes
Pep4d
Explorer
Options
Is it already fitted to the s24 U??? As I didn't get in my box ty
0 Likes
TomatoSoup44
Apprentice
Options
mine came separately as part of the pre-order free gifts
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I understand that Samsung claim that their @£30 film protectors will protect your screen and keep it's anti reflective properties intact @GoanGeek. Glass protectors will negate these properties apparently?. I can't recommend the Samsung film protectors to you or anyone though as they are too narrow and leave uncomfortable edges for fingers to brush against. They also 'bubble up' too easily.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah. That's what I am hearing. Thanks 😊
D1202
First Poster
Options

I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Yes, these screen protectors are the worst. I've had my S24 Ultra for less than a month and have already had to replace the first screen protector. I am highly disappointed.