Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to this !!

(Topic created on: 28-12-2023 07:21 AM)
Kath007
Apprentice
Options
This is my first ever post!! ( took forever!!) I want a watch to count my steps which I'd a big thing for me I am just starting walking after my stroke in 2019 I want to count how many step I do to improve!! And I can't remember. So where do I start I'm not very good at typing and has locked in syndrome after my stroke and learn to talk and so that's hard..... 
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi and sorry to hear but great to see you want to keep improving, a colleague at work had a stoke in 2020 and its been a slow process but has come along way.

If you have Samsung SHEALTH installed on your phone or watch once setup a key feature is step count.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Kath007
Apprentice
Options
Thanks where shall I buy the watch from because I got a 'copy' one and I don't know how to work it ! The Samsung shop a refurbished one?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

There are a range of options here.

Samsung sell watches that will count steps but ....

A cheaper option would be a FitBit from Google. You can also link this to your android phone.

Google pixel watch or watch 2 also out there (I have the original and love it). Cheaper deals out there now for this or even look on eBay.
Kath007
Apprentice
Options
Thanks
0 Likes