Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing promotional items

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 12:31 PM)
XACX01
First Poster
Options
Hi

So my wife missed the postman for my promotional item, I then got them redelivered to my local post office. When I went to collect them today the parcel is missing and they have advised I need to make a claim from who ever sent then, in this case it's samsung. How do I go about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Confused...are you saying the post office counter staff lost it or they never received it? If the former then I'm surprised the post office counter clerk didn't initiate this considering they are the ones that supposedly took receipt of the parcel...in person presumably.
0 Likes
XACX01
First Poster
Options
They have lost it, it seems. They told me it may have been sent back, but the tracking says its there at the post office still. I have tried to do a claim with samsung, and with Royal Mail, Royal Mail website said I can't make a claim as only the sender can make one when it was posted tracked 48hr
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Yes you would need to contact Samsung for them to initiate the claim. However, you'd think the post office counter staff would be a bit more helpful. Anyhow...I see you have already tried to contact Samsung. How far did you get?
0 Likes
XACX01
First Poster
Options
I logged a ticket online where I made my claim for the promotional items, and I have to wait 2 working days for a reply. So, I probably won't hear anything till mid week. Yes you would thing they would be, I rang royal mail and they said I have to make a complaint with the post office and then they should do an internal investigation, so will do that when they are open again.
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Hope you get it sorted quickly.
0 Likes
XACX01
First Poster
Options
Cheers
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would go back to the Post Office branch and try again. Sometimes one person can't find it but another will 👍