Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Charger/Power Supply for Charger duo

(Topic created on: 04-06-2023 11:31 AM)
cliver
Journeyman
Options

I'm trying to identify the correct charger/adapter to use with my Samsung Dual Wireless Charger Model EP-P5200. I haven't used it in a while but want to bring it back into service.

The label says it requires 12.0V DC @ 2.1A but all the chargers I can find are 5V.

Is there a specific charger/adapter for this? If so where can I buy one?

I'm UK based

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cliver
Journeyman
Options

I have got it working with this charger.

@-Robot- I'd be interested to hear what the official solution is when you get chance.

I did do chat session with Samsung support asking where I could buy the official charger for this but they didn't really answer the question.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
The charger I got with my Super Fast Wireless Charger Duo was Max 15W model EP 5400. Just brought that last year from the Samsung shop site on here.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh that one does require a specific charger, it won't work with others.

I am overseas right now, or I would have sent you exactly the model. Maybe some else will be able to assist you, if not a couple of weeks and i will post it on here if not answered already
0 Likes
Solution
cliver
Journeyman
Options

I have got it working with this charger.

@-Robot- I'd be interested to hear what the official solution is when you get chance.

I did do chat session with Samsung support asking where I could buy the official charger for this but they didn't really answer the question.

0 Likes