Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45W Samsung Chargher died after exactly 1 year and 1 day

(Topic created on: 25-02-2024 02:41 AM)
DanielD03
Student
Options
Hello, 
l am writing this beacause I want to let you know what to expect from the 45W Samsung charger. So, my phone was charging with an 45W
Samsung charger from 20%, and when it reached
70% the charger died and the phone too. I thought
my phone died forever but then I connected it with
another cable to a computer and it turned on but the battery dropped from 70% to 38%. Anyway I looked on Samsung website for a new 45W charger but after reading the reviews I noticed that too many people said that after 5 months or maximum one year the charger will not work
anymore. So, as a Samsung customer since a long time I am frustrated and I start to don t trust Samsung charghers anymore, and not only that the chargher died but it affected my phone too, I thought the phone is also dead. Now I'm wondering why Samsung doesn't do anything about this, I mean if you look to the 45W charger reviews on their website from 83 reviews there is an average of 2 out of 5 stars and from 70 people only 15 recomand to buy one. I just wanted to let you know about my experience and also hopefully this message will be seen by a Samsung manager or someone who can actually do something about this situation for the future.
(I hope that after this situation that my phone is not going to suffer any other consequences about the battery or the hardware itself)
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I've had the 45w charger since receiving my S22Ultra 2years ago, no issues, now using it on my s24ultra
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I got my official 45W Samsung charger back when I bought my Note 10+ 5G over 4 years ago. The charger is still working fine today with my S24 Ultra at 45W.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have had mine for over 2 years, all good still

So don't know what you are telling me, I should be expecting? It is 2 years late or I e
0 Likes
Titch345
Explorer
Options
Mine lasted 8 months ( bought from Amazon ... cheaper ) .
Replaced with Anker 45 w super fast charger and a Ugreen silicone usbc cable .
Both seem to be of the same or higher quality than the samsung equivalent.