Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 09:23 AM)
adhdlee
Journeyman
Options
Hi all I have multiple debit cards and a few credit cards but samsung pay won't support any of them is there something I have to change in settings or something its annoying that I can't use my phone for compactness payments. Regards lee
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Only certain UK banks support Samsung pay, HSBC, First Direct, Nationwide are the ones I'm aware of. The only other thing you could do would be use a third party app called curve where you can use almost any if not all UK bank cards then add the curve card to samsung pay.
keith30
Maestro
Options
There isn't much you can do, as it's nothing to do with Samsung but the problem is with the banks. You may be okay using Google Pay or like what the previous comment says to use curve.
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

As a workaround, I'd suggest using Curve. You can add (almost) all cards to that and then add your Curve card to Samsung Wallet.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I registered for Samsung Pay and they sent me a Curve card that works. You add the Curve Card and then you credit cards to Curve. I use Google pay now as it supports more cards and is widely accepted.
0 Likes