Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeeepee 🤣🤣.. Watch 5 pro is on the way

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 07:50 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Bit the Bullet and done the order

I had no way to add my hard earned rewards points, I may have to call them tomorrow am 

Overall I didn't see anything to go.... oh my God wow wow with 5 pro, nevertheless I wanted to try it

Any thoughts guys?? 
13 REPLIES 13
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I added reward points (only £5.17 ) and all of a sudden I only had £7.34 to pay not £413 ! Sadly it wouldn't let me proceed to payment 🤣
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Wow.. Previously (when I bought my S22 Ultra, 2 months ago) I used my laptop and came to the payment point but couldn't go further
So I had to use iPhone to buy a galaxy 🤣..
So keeping that in mind, I used iPhone and all went fine but there was no option to add my credits I accumulated during S22 process.. I am going to call them tomorrow

One more thing, there was no S/M option available for the new type of strap.. So went for the option selected by Samsung, watch 4 type strap
Good luck buddy 👋👋
0 Likes
Voodoo1
Apprentice
Options
Had the same with mine 😂. Wouldn't let me continue though. Had to take the points off.
0 Likes
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
I'm just quite sad they removed the spinny bezel. I've got the galaxy watch 4 classic and I don't plan on upgrading just for the very reason that neither of the watch 5 variants have a spinny bezel. But the sapphire glass does look like a very sweet upgrade, hope you enjoy your watch whenever it arrives 😁
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks buddy... I will update you guys
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Ordered Watch 5 Pro 4g this morning 😁
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am still thinking whether I should have gone for 4g, the only reason I didn't at the time was... Its not truly independent, for example even if you leave the phone at home, still phone has to be ON, if phone dies.. Watch will be just a watch

However if you are with a provider who is happy to give an independent data to the watch.. Then the watch will be 100%..independent

However.. I may join you too
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've the watch 3 4g on Vodaphone and I can use it without phone even if its off . I use it alot on its own at work , leave Mt phone in van, watch 3 goes flat by mid afternoon some days especially if I've worn it to bed to use as alarm , really looking forward to all day battery otherwise I would have stuck with watch 3 and 🤞
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I always forgot about bezel and swiped anyway 🤣
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes