Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 03:49 PM)
Moscro
Apprentice
Options
Following recent issues with deliveries of z fold 3, ended up ordering from other supplier who delivered what they promised, z flip 3 and promotions, I tried once more by ordering classic watch 4 46mm.  Again not delivered in delivery slot, after trying 3 calls and one chat, spending over two hours speaking to some samsung people who really didn't care and didn't know how to think beyond the script in front of them, I have cancelled the order before delivery, though Samsung cannot yet confirm cancellation,  probably hoping delivery of watch will change my mind, it wont.  This will also end my purchases of future Samsung tech.  Its not worth having flagship devices with completely unacceptable customer service.  None of the agents were rude but obviously were making up reasons why delivery was not as agreed on the order, due to other issues I have experienced I was able to tell them they were incorrect.  All three calls ended up getting  disconnected.  Got an unsatisfactory resolution via text chat.
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
You are certainly not alone in your feelings......I agree from being a long term customer that Samsung customer service falls way short of all expectations and seriously diminishes the whole experience...I love the products and tech but I'm always left frustrated with both pre and after sales service
0 Likes