Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Workouts duplicated

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 07:36 PM)
Hellwinkel
First Poster
Options

When I finish a walk in my Active 2, Samsung Health record that exercise and other from auto detect on phone. When I try to to disable auto detect workout in the app, it's greyed and I can't turn it off. Now my activity time is duplicated and I don't know how to fix it. I want my smartwatch to to track exercises, not my phone. Any ideas to solve it?

5 REPLIES 5
Wolfrunner
Explorer
Options
Still have this issue? Look for thread Galaxy steps doubled with phone in pocket, possible solution from Grant837 dated 17/05.
0 Likes
Solution
Wolfrunner
Explorer
Options
cut and paste

If you wear your watch all the time, then indeed, you only want the watch data. The solution is easy now: on the phone app, go to the Steps pages in the Health app, select ' Mobile ' only, AND now go up to the three dots in the upper right, and select 'Pause Step Counts'. Then go back and switch to 'All Steps' (phone and watch). After that only steps from your watch are tracked.
optionyout
First Poster
Options

Thank u for that answer.

0 Likes
doe44
First Poster
Options
How do I stop my Samsung galaxy Active 2 picking up steps while I'm on the treadmill, eg its says I have 3000 steps so 150 cals, and then the treadmill workout will say 20 mins so 250 cal, which means I would have burned 400 cals which isn't right, can you help with this please
Members_02cMPc2
First Poster
Options

Does this work? I'm still having this issue 2.5 years later! 

0 Likes