Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout in Samsung Health on phone, but can't find on Galaxy Watch?

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 04:51 PM)
KarelS
First Poster
Options

I am starting this topic even thought there are already few dealing with this. However, Samsung does nothing to solve this problem. We would like to have all activites from Samsung Health available in our Galaxy watch. It is so annoying that something so frequently used and basic as skating is not there... Please stop ignoring your customers and finally do something with this.

4 REPLIES 4
adrian2325
Explorer
Options

Samsung please address the issue!!!.Because the iwatch is starting to look like the better option!!!!

Davidavich
Journeyman
Options

For a 400$ watch this shouldn't be an unsolved issue from years ago. If the workouts can't be put directly on the watch at least let a workout that is started on the phone be tracked by the watch. Samsung, you are a leading tech company, this should not be an issue for you. Please respond and fix this issue for your HIGH paying customers. 

FlyingFrenchman
First Poster
Options

A resolution to this issue is long overdue. This is becoming a deal breaker for me. If Samsung doesn't turn this  thing around, the next watch will be from another brand!

0 Likes
Davidavich
Journeyman
Options

I managed to speak to one of the customer service people and got them to ask the development team a few months ago. I was told that this was a feature that they were not going to update on the watches. 

0 Likes