Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout in Samsung Health on phone, but can't find on Galaxy Watch?

(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 04:06 PM)
formergr
Apprentice
Options

Hi all-

When I open the Samsung Health app on my phone, I can select rowing (outdoors) as a workout. If I go into that exercise (still on phone app), it even shows my Galaxy Watch (42mm) as an accessory that is connected.

But when I try to select that activity as a workout directly on my watch (so that I don't need to have my phone with me on the water), it doesn't show up. Just about every other exercise that appears in the phone Samsung Health app can be accessed on my watch, but not that one. (I do have Rowing Machine, but that has no GPS functions for obvious reasons, so isn't useful to me). 

Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong, or if just that activity is not a feature on the watch for whatever reason?

171 REPLIES 171
VallyWill
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Has this problem been figured out yet? I also have more then 2 workouts that I would like to add to my watch, and not have to pick up my phone. 

Sincerely, Val.

0 Likes
Viniciusp
First Poster
Options

Same here for Martial Arts.

I tested and the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4 works fine for Muay Thai. I am also considering trying an Apple Watch Series 5. I think that Samsung just wants to sell ignoring the customer's needs.

0 Likes
Shivydevon
Student
Options

Wow this has been going on for so long with no resolution! Maybe we all need to start a new thread for the Samsung guys to actually take notice....who's in? 

rugby49
Explorer
Options

I am in. Been asking for this feature for 4 years. Hard to believe this one feature is never mentioned in any of the reviews. Always gets mentioned in Apple, Garmin or Fitbit reviews. 

Kneth
Explorer
Options

@Shivydevon wrote:

Wow this has been going on for so long with no resolution! Maybe we all need to start a new thread for the Samsung guys to actually take notice....who's in? 

Yes, I am in. But it seems Samsung just dont care a hoot. I've asked many questions, nothing! Seriously thinking of Apple for my next change.

gncdias
Student
Options

I'm in too. The problem is that they just ignore the messages so I don't think a new thread will tease them to solve the issue. I'm already thinking about getting a smart watch of another brand. Which ones do you know that have such feature? Thanks!

Nuclearcity
Apprentice
Options

Same problem here.... Squash available on Smartphone App but not on the Watch itself 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Samsung needs to fix this.

0 Likes
tjg
Student
Options

I am having the same issue with Tennis. I starred it as a favorite on my phone, but it doesn't show up on my watch as a favorite or in the list of workouts at all. I would love so see a fix for this issue as well. Love the watch otherwise.

wo38amac
Student
Options

This still hasnt been fixed.

I can select golf in the S health phone app but not on my galacy watch

adrian2325
Explorer
Options

hello, has this issue been resolved because I still can't access the other workouts 

0 Likes