Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout in Samsung Health on phone, but can't find on Galaxy Watch?

(Topic created on: 19-01-2020 11:44 AM)
formergr
Apprentice
Options

Hi all-

When I open the Samsung Health app on my phone, I can select rowing (outdoors) as a workout. If I go into that exercise (still on phone app), it even shows my Galaxy Watch (42mm) as an accessory that is connected.

But when I try to select that activity as a workout directly on my watch (so that I don't need to have my phone with me on the water), it doesn't show up. Just about every other exercise that appears in the phone Samsung Health app can be accessed on my watch, but not that one. (I do have Rowing Machine, but that has no GPS functions for obvious reasons, so isn't useful to me). 

Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong, or if just that activity is not a feature on the watch for whatever reason?

171 REPLIES 171
Imhotap
First Poster
Options

Also, there is no rope jumping exercise on Galaxy Watch and Gear s3, but there is on my Note 9 Samsung Health app.

Please add this feature too!

XxLeannexX
Student
Options

I would also like to agree with all the above posts I've had my watch for 2 days (active 2) and I bought it thinking I would be able to track everything on the SH app on the watch ...... I can't 

Fiandra
First Poster
Options

I'd like this fixed as well! Snowshoeing Skiing. Everything should match? It doesn't make sense!

IgorR
Apprentice
Options

I have one question for forum modelator. Can you send us what was doing your R&D guys for us from 25.6.2019. until today to make a better Samsung watch for all our question that we ask? Or better question until when we will wait for something to change.  Isn't normal that a smartphone who we carry in our pocket can track more sports than a watch on a hand? Please give me a quick answer before throwing the clock in the trash.

bade18
Journeyman
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active 2. Please add it..

IgorR
Apprentice
Options
They dont wont to add you can add your WA2 into the trash like me.
bade18
Journeyman
Options

so sad... i was so happy when i bought it and now i want to sell it.. i will go back to apple watch..

ChrisKron
Student
Options
Same issue for cross country skiing.
ChrisKron
Student
Options
Please update for cross country skiing as well, as it also shows up on phone but not on watch
Hohe09
Pathfinder
Options

Aha, tak koukám, že stejný problém se rády resi už dlouho. Skoda, že bez odezvy.

Taky.bych rád viděl všechny možnosti výběru sportu z telefonu  v hodinkach.

Přesně jak píšete, napr. me trápí raketové sporty,...určitě nebudu hrát tenis s mobilem, ale zde paradoxně je ale v hodinkách ne.😓 Smutne, kdo takto uvažuje.

GW4 ; mob. Xiaomi Poco X3
0 Likes