Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Women's health

(Topic created on: 14-03-2023 06:50 AM)
Annette75
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone. Really confused by the notice we received yesterday regarding the Women's health and backing up data. Does this mean that after the 16th we will no longer have the Women's health part of Samsung health.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Options
No, The Women's health section of Samsung Health will still be available. The data just won't be backed up to Samsung Cloud anymore. It will still be available on your device
BloodyLivid
First Poster
Options
Well that's not true - I've just logged in and all my years of data has gone, it's completely blank. I am livid - what fool thought a few days notice would be sufficient for an app that is generally used monthly?!!!
0 Likes
Options
Have you got a new device? Or have you recently signed in again after logging out?
0 Likes
BloodyLivid
First Poster
Options
Nope, same old phone, nothing new. All my historic steps, heart rate etc. its still there, just no data for the women's health section - that's now all blank 😞
0 Likes
me67899
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. Using the app to record cycles to speak with my doctor about abnormalities and now that data is gone. I'm so sad.
0 Likes
Annette75
First Poster
Options
Have noticed that it no longer says women's health only cycle tracker. I too use the health app trying to track if perimenapausal. Very frustrating.
0 Likes
Moiaussi
First Poster
Options
This happened on my phone after the latest update. All my cycle records gone. So sad. They changed the name to cycle tracking and wiped all previous records.
0 Likes
gabathome
First Poster
Options

I agree, this is ridiculous and feels a bit sexist as it only refers to women's health back up data.  So men did not lose any of their data?

0 Likes
Members_fstLeNZ
First Poster
Options

Have exactly the same issue - all gone and entering also into premenopausal. This is sickening from Samsung, that women cannot rack it anymore. I will be then good old pen and notebook again.... ***** 😞

0 Likes