Did you mean: 

why samsung watch 4 & active 2 closes an paused exercise while charging

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 02:46 AM)
Bhavesh Panse
Student
Options

why samsung watch 4 & active 2 close and saves paused exercise while charging 

So I do a cycling exercise for about 6 to 12 hours

So after every 2 hours I have to charge my #Samsung watch active 2 ,so I pause the ride and put it on charging after 15 to 20 minutes it automatically closes & saves the ride and close the ride even if it has 60% battery left

this is very annoying thing which I am experiencing please help if any expertise in this area

If possible can someone also try this:

start an exercise and put it on pause and charge it for 15 to 20 minutes and do let me know the results thanks a lot in advance

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Bhavesh Panse: That's strange. It might be the case that removing the watch and placing it on charge is telling the watch that the workout is complete. When selecting Cycling as a Workout option in Samsung Health, tap the cog symbol below it and select 'Auto Pause' to see if you notice an improvement. 

0 Likes
Bhavesh Panse
Student
Options

Yes I have already enable auto calls but it generally takes 22-30 s to auto pause so to save time I pause with my back button manually

I don't know what I was assume that the work out is completed it is happening with both the watches Galaxy watch active 2 and galaxy watch 4

0 Likes