Did you mean: 

Original topic:

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 29-08-2017 01:41 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Wearables

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

298 REPLIES 298
Wezbow
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I wish I could have covered this amount of steps legitimately - wait sorry obviously cheating

Rather frustrating but I'm happy competing and where I rank being honest and my real effort

Screenshot_20210704-194302.jpg

0 Likes
Sabrina37
First Poster
Options
Wearables
Woo
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Wearables

put it into context. If you do one step a second you could do this amount in a full year if you did one step a second every minute of every hour of every day without taking any breaks for 364 days..

0 Likes
Wezbow
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I'm impressed with the 99k steps in one day

Screenshot_20210720-185952.jpg

0 Likes
okcmomto3
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I totally agree. The Moonlight November 2021 challenge just started today and someone is already at 196,387 steps out of the 200,000 to go. Its only 12:20 pm. Why do they even participate if they are going to beat it in less than one day. 

0 Likes
LizaGhorui
First Poster
Options
Wearables

True. At first I thought ok maybe ppl r actually walking or maybe they r putting it in there dog or something but I googled it tonight after see the top 3 ppl  on the leadboard already at 45k steps completed when it's been only 12:30am how in the universe is that even possible. Now I kno how ....

0 Likes
JizzlyAddams
First Poster
Options
Wearables

So you mean it's unreasonable to think someone has walked 7.3 mph for the last 12.5 hours without stopping? It's not even halfway believeable, I don't know what they get out of blatantly cheating 

0 Likes
Members_YH3tPFu
First Poster
Options
Wearables

We have next year but issue with cheaters has been not resolved. @Samsung , please do something! 

Supacurtis
Journeyman
Options
Wearables

Still nothing changed. The June chalenge started today and this rice eater madafaka already has over 200 000 steps. Its unbelievable. Why samsung does nothing ???

Screenshot_20220601-203241_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes