Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 22-08-2018 05:36 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

304 REPLIES 304
Robbyn
Journeyman
Options
Wow OK sorry
0 Likes
Robbyn
Journeyman
Options
Amen
0 Likes
Robbyn
Journeyman
Options
Good question!
0 Likes
Robbyn
Journeyman
Options
OMG you are the best and to the point!
0 Likes
Robbyn
Journeyman
Options
So sad real sad.. But I would rather not cheat I want to be some what fit ...
0 Likes
Robbyn
Journeyman
Options
OMG you are funny but then again if they are how is it they have a cell and a fitbit they cost money lol
0 Likes
mattratcathat
Apprentice
Options

If I'm only competing against myself what's the point of the competition? I've quit signing up for it. Samsung is too dumb to do anything about it. 

0 Likes
Dukovich
Journeyman
Options
You don't need a fit bit. You can put your cell in your pocket and it counts your steps. That's how I do it.
Also, not all drug addicts are poor. Maybe one of the top 10 is Charlie Sheen lol!
I was a heroin addict in the 90's and I was never down and out. I maintained a job and middle class lifestyle. The idea that all drug addicts are destitute and on the street is a myth.
0 Likes
Dukovich
Journeyman
Options
Competing against yourself ie: challenging yourself to get to each star in the public challenge. Or recording your own exercising and eating and doing better than you did yesterday or last week. That's the point in challenging yourself. Your doing this to get healthier right? That's what the app is for ultimately.
0 Likes
mattratcathat
Apprentice
Options

I do that already. I don't need an their competition for that. It's useless when so many cheat.

0 Likes