Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 01-06-2018 02:28 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

304 REPLIES 304
Maarten3
Apprentice
Options

as we speak the actual number one has 172230 steps , a man with an name written in korean so assuming that he lives here it is 20:30 at his place that means he has been on the move for 20 hours and 30 minutes 140 steps per minute 2,3 steps  per seconde that is absolute impossible 8400 steps per hour  indeed why not report cheaters as an extra function i do however like the challenge because you can also select friends and here i have a bunch of non cheating friends that make the challenge a real challenge for me ...

raklik
Journeyman
Options

And the ignorace from Samsung continues! So disgusting and dissapointing.

0 Likes
Fucco
First Poster
Options

Did you know that is allegedly more than 20 miles of walking?

0 Likes
raklik
Journeyman
Options

I think is much more! In the days I make 29000 steps per day, that being a lot of walking during one day, it means 18.93km which translates to 11 miles. From here do the math. Also, I'm constantly in top 5% of all users which are using SHealth, still in challenges I hardly finish in top 20% !? We should not forget that this is on daily basis for them, no rest, no sleep, no shopping, no eat, no going to pub, no sex, no nothing.. just walking! :)) 

Maarten3
Apprentice
Options
and they do not offer themselves for one day , no they do it every day again again and again ...
Callmeann
Student
Options

I just can't understand how  a challenge just started today, Jun 1st 2018 the person that already finished has 0 steps for the day, however its already in the finish line. Can anybody explain!? Thi is ridiculous. Its very discouraging  Shame on them.

Vulcanthunder
Journeyman
Options

The cheaters are fat ugly lazy slobs who sit in front of the TV all day while their Samsung smartwatch is tied to a fan or paint shaker.  Even their picture is fake, they steal a bodybuilder's photo and pose as them.  

0 Likes
William011
First Poster
Options

It's sorta annoying, people finish in one-day and I haven't even started yet...

Vulcanthunder
Journeyman
Options

Some of the cheaters are now posing as beautiful women when in reality they are fat, ugly old men.  

Dave1013
First Poster
Options

I got about the same thing. I work on my feet about 12 hrs a day and average 30k steps 4 to 5 days a week and i can't come close to the cheaters. 

0 Likes