Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 03:01 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

304 REPLIES 304
CyberDio
Apprentice
Options
If you are still training then your a winner 😎 .
NOW
Ottawabob
Student
Options

That is some great total there though. I know my highest ever total in a day was somewhere north of 50K steps, but I did that when I was on the Inca trail in Machu Pichu with my brother.

I know there are people that can get close to 100K in a day but that is with dedicated effort. Again why I don't play in these games anymore, just enjoy the challenge of bettering myself

ssamad
First Poster
Options

does reporting them work ?? also did anyone try to talk with samsung about this issue, i'm using samsung health for 3 years now and this is the first time i joined a challenge and it made me up my standards from 10k a day to 15k a day and i'm planning to make it to 20k or 25k next month, but when i wanted to see where i rank amongst other useres i was flabbergasted at the numbers of the top 10, i made calculations at the rate i'm walking and found out that i need 12 hours of walking daily to get the same amount of steps. like how can a normal person do that. then i searched on google and i found out that they were actually cheaters. the challenge made me up my daily steps but those cheaters make you feel frustrated when you see them taking the 10 first places, why isnt samsung doing anything about them, when they are obviously cheating. i really can't understand. also that won't stop me from upping my standards.

Jetzia
First Poster
Options

I think they do not do anything as there is no price and they really do not lose anything with that people there.. but yeah.. it is very stupid from those cheating to actually cheat... what do you actually get from it? useles.. hehe

0 Likes
Eeksquid
First Poster
Options

It hasn't even been a day yet in the US and already finished?!?! Still sucks that they let this happen....Screenshot_20200601-084728_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
Tez5687
First Poster
Options

You answered my question. I was going to ask what do you win lol. I thought you got money or something lol. It use to bother me but idc no more. It just makes me work harder to still try and beat them. I just hate when it's a 1 on 1 challenge. I had a challenge pending, went to sleep, and woke up to find the 50,000 step challenge complete and I've already loss lol. 

0 Likes
Iowa1
First Poster
Options
Yeah. Nothing to worry about. They are only cheating themselves. These over 1 million plus step ppl. Hoarse *****
0 Likes
Danfx
First Poster
Options

The hell Samsung doing nothing about?. Just hire freaking mods. HOLY &#$#. This is beyond dumb. Customer Service & UX is  OP af.

0 Likes
organic
First Poster
Options

Why dont they update app and let you only see hoo you want to seen. I only want to see people in my group not hoo is in first place and cheating.

I think onece they not showing on app might stop doing it as will not bee seen by any one.

0 Likes
yorcharturo
First Poster
Options

I'm actually happy if I'm inside the 10% of the top, if we take the cheaters, I'm probably in the top 5% or something.

0 Likes