Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is Best Samasung Sweat Proof Smartwatch?

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 11:21 AM)
Techypes
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, looking for suitable opinion. I am a gym enthusiastic and I need recommendations about Smart watch. I have used too many smart watches, but whenever it gets little old, they are gone because of my sweat.

Now I am here to switch to samsung water  or sweat proof smart watch. There are too many brands and companies offering the similar watches, but I have read reviews and general information about Samsung Galaxy 4 on Techypes, and I realized that it meets the standard.

Should I go for it. Budget is not a big deal.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
What were you using before? I've had a fair few smart watches and bands over the years, always worn swimming, in the shower, and i wash them in the sink with soapy water. Never had an issue with water ingress as they are all at the very least water resistant to a couple of meters.

I think you would be hard pressed to find any smart watch that isn't water resistant unless its some Chinese fake or no name company. I say choose whatever u like, none should let it water unless they are damaged or have a manufacturering fault
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The best watch for sport in my opinion is the galaxy watch active 2 it's still getting updates and it's very sleek only thing going against it is it's been out a while so it's probably only got another year of updates, galaxy watch 3 is your latest and greatest but its more of fashion statement and its very bulky, either are a very good buy, just avoid the original galaxy watch and the original galaxy watch active as they are very dated and no longer get software updates
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I agree with you
AndrewL
Options

@Techypes: As recommended above, the Galaxy Watch Active 2 would be a great choice if you're an exercise enthusiast. It is IP68 rated, so is water and dust resistant, however you can find further tips on keeping it safe by following the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078031/

0 Likes