Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my Gear S3 watch faces I have paid for?

(Topic created on: 25-11-2018 10:56 AM)
Prabin
Journeyman
Options

I have recently switched from S7 to S9 and after resetting and connecting my gear to my new phone I've lost all my watch faces that I have downloaded including the one that I've paid for. I've researched in so many places to recover them back but nothing is working for me.  I initially purchased and downloaded my WF in Australia and recently I am in London, can this be the issue? If it is then this is really disappointing for me.

36 REPLIES 36
rbenson
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20201020-084454_DuckDuckGo.jpg

0 Likes
blazing_git
First Poster
Options

I know it's painful but just got a solution for the same. When you go to My Page, got to receipt option. Check the purchased Apps from there and manually search and install it in your watch. It worked for me.

Cheers.

0 Likes
yanft
First Poster
Options

Rbenson, I had the same problem, when I switched the phone. In my case I found missing watch faces in the Galaxy store app on the old phone, somehow they did not transfer to a new phone. 

0 Likes
peggyd
First Poster
Options

I switched from a Galaxy S8 to Galaxy s20 .  I lost most of my watch faces.  When I go to the galaxy store, I dont have 3 dots at the top right.  I have 3 lines on the top left.  I go to My Apps/Watch, I see some of the watch faces but not all of them.  I can still see all the watch faces on the old phone.  How can I get the watch faces from old phone to new phone?

0 Likes
Avinash5546
First Poster
Options

same thing happened to me, I switched to note 9 today and all the other advice listed in this thread no longer works. The app made me reset my watch, I tried to back it up but it wouldn't let me. My original phone got stolen so it wasn't like I could just back it up from there. I eventually lost all watch data even though i did have automatic back ups set but somehow Samsung cloud couldn't find a backup.

I have now lost all my watch faces and all apps which I paid for. I still have receipts for all transactions

0 Likes
Lisa d
Apprentice
Options

Where is the MY page, mine does not show Watch as one of the selections in the galaxy store.

0 Likes
Lisa d
Apprentice
Options

There are not 3 dots in the top right of my galaxy store.

0 Likes