Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my Gear S3 watch faces I have paid for?

(Topic created on: 07-12-2019 07:02 AM)
Prabin
Journeyman
Options

I have recently switched from S7 to S9 and after resetting and connecting my gear to my new phone I've lost all my watch faces that I have downloaded including the one that I've paid for. I've researched in so many places to recover them back but nothing is working for me.  I initially purchased and downloaded my WF in Australia and recently I am in London, can this be the issue? If it is then this is really disappointing for me.

36 REPLIES 36
GEORGE250870
Student
Options
Please could you explain how exact you did it?
0 Likes
dizmatt
Student
Options

I've had the same problem but compounded by the fact that I have a non-Samsung phone (never got on with them, Bixby, etc).  I haven't seen this specific answer yet so I'm sharing for non-samsung phone users.

I moved from a Pixel 2 to a Huawei phone, to resync and pair my Frontier S3 to the new phone I performed a reset and lost my paid for watch faces.

Finding them was not easy as the galaxy store apps aren't available (I think) but here is what worked for me.

pair your watc h & phone

install the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone

click on Discover on the bottom of the app (if you're not already on the right screen)

on top watch faces, click on view more

this appears to load up another app

then  click on the options (three lines) in the top right of the new app

some options will appear, watch faces, chart, apps, my apps, settings

click on my apps

then from the next screen click on All

Scroll through until you find your purchased watch face which should have a "purchased MM/DD/YYY" by it 

click on the download icon adjacent to it.

then follow any further prompts; this will download and install on your phone

I haven't found a simpler way to do this when on my non-samsung android phone.

PatrickG80
First Poster
Options

Thank You this worked for me, Once I clicked on the 2 dots and chose open from phone i wa able to download all the watch faces I paid for before upgrading to my note 10 plus!

M_Ali
First Poster
Options

If you have recently reset the watch or the phone or have paired with a new phone you have to do the following. At the time of setup allow the watch to login with the Samsung ID using the the phone. If you are unable to see all the previously downloaded watch faces under All in My Page go to the Galaxy Store on the watch and allow the required permissions and accept all T&C. Once this is done in the Galaxy Store on the watch click the 3 dots on the right and select 'My Apps'. Wait for sometime all the previously downloaded watch faces will appear. It will take a restart of the phone and the watch and sometime for the watch faces to appear under All in My Page.

0 Likes
Angrita
First Poster
Options
It works!!! Thanks xD
0 Likes
allenm28
First Poster
Options

I just discovered that you must turn off the "Show Installed App" to be able to see what you previously installed but are no longer on the watch. I have an Active 2 and that is how I found a face that was accidentally uninstalled.

0 Likes
rbenson
Apprentice
Options

Samsung did this to me!! I switched from old s8a to  new s20-5g and it told me to rest my watch, so I did. Once reset at least 30+ watch dial is no longed in my downloaded apps page, but they are in my recites, it shows I paid for them. Some of my favorite dials are no longer on the galaxy site and I PAID FOR THEM. This is totally unacceptable to me, the reason I have the s3 frontier is because I love the dials, but now samsung has stolen them from me, and stolen the money I paid for them. I will never buy another galaxy watch or download another dial

Samsung has become greedy and dishonest. We buy something if they remove it later? To h3ll with samsung!!!!!!

0 Likes
rudeestyle
First Poster
Options

you have to follow these steps above. 9/3/20 the steps are slightly different but generally the same. I was looking in receipts for purchases w/o much luck but everything I have bought or downloaded is listed under galaxy store-click little dashes (not dots) on left hand upper corner- my apps (not my pages) and then scroll to the right for watches and click. everything I have ever bought or free d/l are listed/available there. I wasted a 1/2 day yesterday looking for my fav watch face after moving from s7 to A71. all is good.. I spent $5 bucks yesterday trying to find a watch face that was sorta like my fav. happy camper today!!!!! 

0 Likes
rbenson
Apprentice
Options

Samsung terminates (removes) warch faces without any warning or compensation and then ignores you when you mention you paid for them! I will never buy another samsung product ever. They treat you like dirt.

Cop and paste of convo with samsung.
You have all of my recites for the missing watch face on my account. I can not send you a screen shot because it is 250mb. All you know you need to do is research these titles I gave you, as someone did in the first email, and confirm that samsung corperation terminated the faces. I am due a refund FROM SAMSUNG IF SAMSUNG CORPERATATION MADE THE DECISION TO TERMINATE THEIR OWN DOWNLOADS!!!!!
---------------------------------------------

Hello, this list of teminated watch faces is below, do you even look at these emails?

Samsung corp terminated these watch faces, not the sellers, so therefor since it was samsung corp. That terminated these watch faces, the sellers have nothing to do with it. Iv already sent you a copy of my recites, then you asked for app names, which are listed below. I am getting very frustrated with you in ability to adnit you are resonsible for termination of these watch dial, and continuing to add steps on my part that are already done. I will refuse to buy any more samusung products if you do not admit this is yout fault and refund my 29.18 us dollors. My paypal account is:

Any more ignorance is not permitted!
Randall 

• Here is your inquiry.
Missing watch faces. (2020-10-12)
Dear Sirs, previously I emailed you about missing watch faces after purchasing a new phone and having to reset the watch listed above. After having to reset the watch above, I am missing 26 watch faces I paid for. You previously asked for the names of such watch faces so I am now detailing them here. Listed are the watch faces and what I paid for them.
1 CW-MIL 1.08 US$
2 Mod 24h are aster tactical 1.08us
3 Fluorescent (Authers version) .85us
4 RJD54 Dr. Ward lumi day night. 1.24us
5 Watches of soviet divers. .85us
6 Russian watch 24hr. .85us
7 Pilot. .85us
8 Lumin riot. .85us
9 MPC6-yellow. 1.29us
10 Lumin Bushido. .85us
11 lumin aviator. .79us
12 Deutscher German Si859. 1.00us
13 Sputnik (24hours) .79us
14 ACHS (authors version) .79us
15 Aircraft 12/24hr analog. 1.49us
16 Boogaloo Rodox diver. 1.80us
17 Boogaloo Rodox MAD. 1.80US
18 Boogallo-Patriot. 1.80us
19 12H/24H heart Skywalker. 1.00us
20 VP POSIDEN DIVER. 1.95US
21 BIGCLOCK S04. .90US
22 CW-TWO. 1.00US
23 BR PILOT SWISS GENEVA ORANGE. 1.00US
24 Deutscher German Black. 1.00us
25 New Tommahawk yellow. .99us
26 MPC6- GREEN. 1.29US
END.

Hello, I just got a email telling me these apps are suspended or terminated. I am aware of this. You did not address the request for a refund as noted below. I want a refund for these apps, you can not sell apps to customers and then take then away and not reimburse the customer for the money I gave you.

Please address the refund.
Thank you,
Randall 

Customer Support

• Notice from customer center.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We kindly inform you that we sent your case to the department in charge and we are expecting an answer from them.

We thank you for your patience in this matter. We will contact you as soon as we receive a reply from them.

In case you would like to add to this query, please go to https://help.content.samsung.com and sign into your Samsung Account. Click on 1:1 Inquiry –> My questions –> you will be able to see the contact history based on the currently signed in account. Select the open inquiry and press "ADD QUESTION".

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

Kind regards,
Tom
Customer Service Center

Please visit our website : https://help.content.samsung.com

• Here is your inquiry.
Missing watch faces. (2020-10-12)
Dear Sirs, previously I emailed you about missing watch faces after purchasing a new phone and having to reset the watch listed above. After having to reset the watch above, I am missing 26 watch faces I paid for. You previously asked for the names of such watch faces so I am now detailing them here. Listed are the watch faces and what I paid for them.
1 CW-MIL 1.08 US$
2 Mod 24h are aster tactical 1.08us
3 Fluorescent (Authers version) .85us
4 RJD54 Dr. Ward lumi day night. 1.24us
5 Watches of soviet divers. .85us
6 Russian watch 24hr. .85us
7 Pilot. .85us
8 Lumin riot. .85us
9 MPC6-yellow. 1.29us
10 Lumin Bushido. .85us
11 lumin aviator. .79us
12 Deutscher German Si859. 1.00us
13 Sputnik (24hours) .79us
14 ACHS (authors version) .79us
15 Aircraft 12/24hr analog. 1.49us
16 Boogaloo Rodox diver. 1.80us
17 Boogaloo Rodox MAD. 1.80US
18 Boogallo-Patriot. 1.80us
19 12H/24H heart Skywalker. 1.00us
20 VP POSIDEN DIVER. 1.95US
21 BIGCLOCK S04. .90US
22 CW-TWO. 1.00US
23 BR PILOT SWISS GENEVA ORANGE. 1.00US
24 Deutscher German Black. 1.00us
25 New Tommahawk yellow. .99us
26 MPC6- GREEN. 1.29US
END.

The cost I paid for all 26 faces listed above is $29.18 us dollars.
I expect a refund deposited into my papal account for the amount of $29.18 to my account that is linked to my samsung account at 
And I expect some other form of renumeration for the time and trouble this has caused me, not to mention these were some of my favorite watch faces. For you to remove them is immoral and dishonorable.

I await your reply, and my refund.
Thank you,
Randall

0 Likes
rbenson
Apprentice
Options

Samsung wont allow the lawsuit link. If your missing watch faces and Samsung is giving you the run around, it because they got sued by S.w.a.t.c.h. last year and had to delete lots of watch faces. Now they are treating people who lost watch faces like the customers are at fault for the lost, instead of taking responsibility for cheating their customers and refunding them for the deleted faces.

0 Likes