Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a humiliation Samsung.. 🤔.. What a humiliation

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 09:46 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
If someone is in to strengthen training, there is only one... ONE genuine strength training app is available for the watch - Gym run, even that can't share HR data with Samsung health app 

Looooook at the choice for Apple watch customers👇..👇👇👇👇 This is only few 

Galaxy 5 pro has solid hardware.... For God's grace back it up with software, if you can't, get a 3rd party to do it,.. 
17 REPLIES 17
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely

For example, take Deadlifts, wherever you see Deadlifts, the first thing you see is "how much" the person can lift or lifted

But with Samsung health app.. It rewards you for the "length of time" you were standing up on the gym floor
This is beyond a joke
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am in stitches 😂 😂.. Cool 👋👋
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Posts like these showing the bad side of samsungs hardware whether its breaking screen on the fold series, battery issues, poor customer services, feature restrictions on fitness watches, poor sleep tracking, failures for trade ins, water resistant watches not being covered for water damage, smart watch wrist burns, tv screen issues, (the list goes on), Could all help potential buyers know what pit falls they could encounter when deciding to part with hard earned cash on massively expensive hardware.

It's just as important as praising posts.

To share is to care, regardless if its good or bad as long as its constructive. (at least in my opinion).
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thank you and one more time thank you.

The idea is to (as you said) share our knowledge and experience, because most of, or all most all reviews, they talk about the items, without a proper use of the items for period of time, and due to commercial influences, we the customers don't hear the real stories

I use watch 5 pro very heavily for health and fitness purposes so I share my real life experience with that side

If someone is using it for music or anything else, they should come and share that with us, so our knowledge will be more holistic and fuller

Thanks again for your knowledge /opinion share
Have a good day 👋
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
What is their problem? No one ever wants to hear "oh yeah I can hold 36kg for 900secs" I mean who even would ask you how long you can hold a certain weight I mean God!
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
🤣🤣
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
😂 😂 😂 Lol lol.. Absolutely.. Samsung tends to thinks differently.. Possibly upside down 👇
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes