Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

What a humiliation Samsung.. πŸ€”.. What a humiliation

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 05:16 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
If someone is in to strengthen training, there is only one... ONE genuine strength training app is available for the watch - Gym run, even that can't share HR data with Samsung health app 

Looooook at the choice for Apple watch customersπŸ‘‡..πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is only few 

Galaxy 5 pro has solid hardware.... For God's grace back it up with software, if you can't, get a 3rd party to do it,.. 
17 REPLIES 17
Dimlevi
Pioneer
Options
Lol
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Buddy thank you, I am trying to make as much noise as possible

We have paid soo much, and Samsung has to at least "reasonably".. Keep up with its nearest competitors

For example, Garmin has, not even a single 3rd party app, so they have realised that and given its native app professional features, so the users don't feel the lack of 3rd party backup

With Samsung health and watch app.. Both are in 17th century.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
I keep saying on here, this is not Samsung support or customer services, you making lots of noise doesnt do anything except people ignoring you
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I totally agree with you, you are 200% right

The other side of the coin is, thoughts /Fellings /Knowledge when shared at last 0.001% of people will not make the same mistake as I did

For example, well before I bought Galaxy watch 5 pro, I came here, I didn't see a single, not a single post openly talking about Strength and weakness of the watch...

I watched YouTube videos of watch galaxy watch 4 reviews.. None of them were real health and fitness users

I am one and my experiences are real.. So I am sharing both good, bad and the ugly.
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Why do you need 3rd party apps what's it useful for
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thank you

Absolutely Dal, for example, With Samsung health app, I can't design my own workouts, with 3rd party Pro apps I could design my own, Sets, Reps and break times and send it to the watch, so say Monday.. I just touch Biceps workout and watch keeps a record of, reps, weight etc

With Samsung health app or watch app, I have nooo way of recording "how much I lift" so I can't monitor my progress.. The list goes on and on

Thanks again for visiting πŸ‘‹
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
That's stupid if they are going to create an app called HEALTH they SHOULD allow you to record how much you lift. I mean I use that app for stepping and cycling. But I find it ridiculous that you can't even record how much you lift with. Read my Bad Samsung post add a comment if you wish
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Oh and btw my name isn't Dal it's Da Lazy one
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely.. For example, take Deadlifts for example... Wherever you see Deadlifts.. The first thing you see is.. How much the person can lift or lifted..

With Samsung.. It rewards you for the "length of time" you were standing up on the gym floor.. This is beyond a joke.
0 Likes