Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearable galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 09:54 PM)
KTat
Apprentice
Options
I think the waterlock feature has frozen on my watch settings and the watch face is blank. The only way to turn it off is via the watch but because the face is blank I can't do that. I've reset the band and that has made no difference. The face is still blank. Any ideas out there? 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

If you keep the power key pressed, nothing happens (no sound and vibrations)?

Do still receive notifications ( hear sound and the watch vibrates)?

Best to get in touch with Samsung Support and let them have a look at it.

0 Likes
KTat
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your response. I can't see a power button and yes, I receive vibration notifications. I have contacted Samsung support..hopefully they will come up with a solution. Thank you again. Best wishes
Karen
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options
The water lock feature will not stop you pressing the screen once you press the home button, it will be something else. Try pressing home button to turn the screen on (even though you can't see it, then presd and hold on the screen to initiate a change the watch face and then swipe left or right , hopefully that will sort it
0 Likes
KTat
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your time.... there isn't a home button I'm afraid... I used to tap the bottom of the screen to change things but that doesn't make any difference at all. The screen is constantly blank, yet it still receives notifications so it must be still sync'd to my phone. Still waiting for Samsung support. The only other logical thing I can think of is to key the battery drain so it switches off and maybe then it will be back to normal.... fingers crossed
Thanks again for trying
Best wishes
Karen
0 Likes
sofia493
First Poster
Options
Is there an outcome to this, my watch seems to be doing the same as I type 😞
0 Likes