What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water button

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 01:00 PM)
Options

Hello guys I've had all the Samsung watches but one question always bugs me. Do you all put the water lock on each and every time you go swimming or shower....

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Peter446
Apprentice
Options
I do with mine, otherwise if I knock the watch then the screen is on it goes through the screens and opens apps
Options
Yeah but it doesn't affect the watch though does it. So you only lock for your own satisfaction cheers
0 Likes
Neofit26
Explorer
Options

Its only goal is to lock the screen so that water doesn't play around with your screen and possibly change something. Some people have reported some weird events happening, like alarms and counters being randomly set, or settings changed during shower. I've seen mine go into the main settings screen, without going into any subscreens where stuff can be changed though.

mark770
Voyager
Options
If I go swimming then I activate the recording in the Health app and that automatically triggers the screen lock
AndrewL
Options

@mark770: When you select Swimming (pool) or Swimming (outdoor) in the Samsung Health app, Water Lock mode is automatically activated, and the touch screen will be disabled. To turn off this feature, you can swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom and tap the Water Lock quick panel option (2 water droplets), or head to Settings > Advanced features > Water Lock > Off. 

0 Likes
Options
Why are you telling Mark how to do this, as he already does this..