Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch5 Pro Stress measure not working.

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 05:31 PM)
caz1121
Journeyman
Options
I seem to be having an issue with GW 5 Pro. When I measure stress it is always at zero, measured many times in the last week with varying stress levels and it is always showing none. Great for the optimist, but not a reflection of reality.

Anybody else having the same issue? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
My friend, I made a post about this a few days ago, it gives me Stress 😂 looking at the Stress measurements 😂😂😂.. It's utterly and totally useless thing from Samsung or pratically from anyone, I think Garmin was just just just a little more realistic
With Samsung, it's all about HR rate, classic example was, I was listening to music, and kind of jumping up and down in the kitchen, preparing my lunch earlier and it thought I was under stress and got a message to relax 😂😂😂😂😂... As I was jumping up and down (because I can't dance at all) my HR was very slightly up.. That's all

No human can measure someone else Stress unless the other human tells that he/she is under stress

I normally get stress if someone tells me that the universe is going to end tomorrow.. Otherwise any other thing.. I know how to handle
caz1121
Journeyman
Options
I couldnt have asked for a better response 😂

I had a previous Galaxy Watch and it seemed to be relative to how stressed I actually was, although fairly pointless it never moves from zero stress.. When the fact it isn't working should have me up in the red range.

It does promt me to breathe, but claims in not stressed enough to justify the time it takes to breathe..

All said and done, more stress than its worth 🤦🏻‍♂️
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi i have used the various insights from SHEALTH for sometime, for Stress it works on demand or set the HR monitor to continuous, then you should get ...

Obsydian_0-1664813813983.jpeg

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
😂😂😂👋🙏
0 Likes
caz1121
Journeyman
Options
Hey,
Yes indeed I can get it to measure, it gets to 60% then shoots to 100%.

The issue I'm facing is the watch think I'm either dead, or Keanau Reeves 😂
SmartSelect_20221003_173022_Samsung Health_1000000667_1664814622.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try it with your HR setting to continuous, i think single measures give no trend or breakdown, just the bar you show with a low stress level.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Forgot to say I have HR and other Health settings to theat and on the various Samsung watches never noticed any major hit to battery life

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I find the Stress measurements to be quite accurate. I have all health functions set to continuous measurements. Though it is subjective of course I find that when I navigate back to specific days which I remember to have been stressful I find that it shows as such. I also find that when I'm feeling ill my stress is very high. When I got covid I felt rubbish for the first day and all day my stress was extremely high whilst my heart rate was still within normal range.
caz1121
Journeyman
Options
This did indeed result in the data giving better data. Very much appreciated for your help 👍
0 Likes