My Watch5 Pro constantly disconnects. This did not occur with my previous Active2 watch. I've tried...
- uninstalling/reinstalling all related apps on phone
- resetting watch, multiple times
- removing all other BT-connected devices from phone
- using watch as factory, no customization at all
- removed battery optimization on all Galaxy and Samsung apps
Don't give me any BS that this is for 'Fans'. I've owned Samsung phones for a decade, and S2 was my first watch. Furthermore, your avenues for support boils down to sending my device in for 'repair'. Nothing happens when devices are sent in.
This requires a software update!