Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch5 and Samsung Pay/ Curve

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 07:17 PM)
catsdontcare
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

Long - term Samsung user here but this is my first Samsung watch. My debit card is not compatible and so I have had to link my Samsung Wallet to Pay+/ Curve. I have two bank cards and want to be able to use them both from my watch, however only one card appears on Samsung Wallet. 

Both cards show up in the Curve app, both are saying they are linked, but when I go in to the Samsung Wallet only one card shows as being linked to curve and the other isn't there at all. 

Is there a way to have both cards connected at the same time or do I just need to suck it up and make sure I move enough money into the right card at the right time before I want to use my watch to pay for things?

It seems like such an over ccomplicated system.

Ta! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You'll only see the one card in wallet (samsung Pay + card) unless your with a bank that supports samsung pay then you'd see that card to if you added it direct to Samsung Pay/Wallet.

There used to be a thing called "go back in time" where you could switch which card you paid with in the curve app after you'd already paid for something but that costs extra now Samsung Pay + Premium.

Using Curve is not ideal but we have to suck it up until more UK banks support Samsung pay/wallet which won't be anytime soon if ever.

You could use Google Pay which will probably work with all your bank cards without the need for Curve.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You'll only see the one card in wallet (samsung Pay + card) unless your with a bank that supports samsung pay then you'd see that card to if you added it direct to Samsung Pay/Wallet.

There used to be a thing called "go back in time" where you could switch which card you paid with in the curve app after you'd already paid for something but that costs extra now Samsung Pay + Premium.

Using Curve is not ideal but we have to suck it up until more UK banks support Samsung pay/wallet which won't be anytime soon if ever.

You could use Google Pay which will probably work with all your bank cards without the need for Curve.
Harry4
First Poster
Options
Alternatively if you want to you could set up anti embarrassment mode in the curve app this has helped me many times as I have both a joint acc for bills and personal acc for my expenditure
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
If you have 2 different bank cards stored in Curve can't you just go with adding the "Curve" card to your watch and just have that one? That's the only one on my watch currently but can then sl3ct which card I want at any point in my Curve app on my phone. Unless I've read your post wrong of course.
0 Likes
catsdontcare
Apprentice
Options

If I need to keep my phone on me and get it out to switch between cards, I may as well just use it to pay. The point in paying with the watch is so that I don't need to carry my phone all the time.

0 Likes
catsdontcare
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for this - I didn't realise I could just use Google Wallet on my watch, problem solved! 

mark770
Voyager
Options
Fully aware of the additional considerations, merely pointing out that there is a suggestion though doesn't fully fix the issue you mention.
0 Likes